Online casino free signup bonus with no deposit required allows you to claim your cash bonus or free spins bonus with a code. You can insert the code and play for real money without depositing a dollar of your own! In other words, no deposit casino bonus codes virtually turn your gambling account to an instant play mode so that you could start testing it right away.
However, this kind of bonuses isn’t as big as sign-up bonuses. It is treated as an ‘extra’ bonus given on top of the main prize by the majority of gamblers. Still, if you are looking for a free signup bonus no deposit casino, be ready to check our top casino list with the most generous casino bonus offers ever.
Casino Deposit Bonuses
The most seductive are those bonuses you get along with your deposits, known as match bonuses. Online casinos generously offer those bonuses with your 1st, 2nd, 3rd or even 4th deposit! What does a ‘match bonus’ mean? Well, it means the casino is ready to give you a certain sum of casino money or credits that matches your deposited sum. Yet, the percentages differ. For example, if you are promised a 100% matched deposit bonus for your first deposit, you can get NZ $200 on top of your NZ $200 real money deposit. Sounds good, innit?
Now, the serious part. You need to be very attentive when claiming and using those welcome bonuses. Note that you can but not obliged to use those bonuses if you have any doubts about them. Many casinos make it sound fabulous so that you see no catch in their offer at first. But, let us explain.
Suppose you see a NZ $1,200 sign-up bonus and decide to go for it. Later, you find out you missed the small print or haven’t followed the wagering requirements that go with this particular bonus. It may result in a number of unpleasant surprises:
- You do not receive the amount you expected. Pretend you see a matched bonus of NZ $1,200 for the first 4 deposits advertised by a casino. You make your deposits but receive much less because you, probably, did not get that NZ $1,200 is a max sum you can get if you deposit max NZ $300 each time.
- You don’t get your 100%. The most common reason must be your failure to notice the maximum sum for a match deposit bonus. If T&C state it is NZ $ 300, you will not get more than that in bonuses even if you deposit more.
- Wagering Requirement. This is the most misunderstood part by many gamblers. Why? Part of them simply does not bother to read, and another part just looks through and clicks ‘I agree.’ Yet, failing to comply with these requirements can fail you in getting your cash and other consequences we will talk more in detail later.
To sum up, here are the three key things you gotta be careful about when expecting your casino matched bonus
- Take a look at the percentage amount, whether it is a 200%, 100% or 25% matched bonus.
- Pay close attention to max amount; it can be a 100% sign up bonus casino matched sum UP TO NZ $200 or another amount.
- There may be cashable or non-cashable matched bonuses. In the first case, you can both play with and withdraw the bonus cash, while the second one only gives you an ability to wager with this cash, yet not to cash it out.
Bonus Free Spins
Free spins is probably the most straightforward free bonus offered by online casinos. You have to read no additional terms and conditions, no special requirements to use them. The only thing, they can be utilized while playing pokies only, which should not be a problem for New Zealand players.
Many users ask whether it is possible to win real money with spins given for free. If you know how basic slot machine works, you also know the answer to this question. RNG (random number generator) that lies in the basis of slot machines does not differentiate between slots you paid for and slots you didn’t. Same goes for results – they are entirely random and don’t depend on one another.
Keep What You Win
Some modern gambling providers promote simplified wagering requirements or no wagering requirements at all. It means you don’t have to play with the money you win with bonus funds but can just cash it out.
High Roller Bonus
If you don’t know who high rollers are, you probably aren’t one of them. High rollers are players who wager at very high amounts and very often granted a status of VIP players by online casinos. If you deposit and wager sums of money, any respected online casino will encourage by giving you rich cash and free spin bonuses.
High roller bonuses are virtually the same thing as a matched bonus, with an exception that the deposited amount has to be higher. For example, while in some casinos you can make a minimum deposit amount and get an instant bonus, to receive a high roller bonus you gotta make a maximum investment. It does not mean you have to deposit millions – just the sum that will reflect the max matched bonus offered by a casino.
Online Casino No Deposit Welcome Bonus
While there is a great number of casino bonuses for NZ players, casino no deposit bonus allows to win real money without investing any of your own. Getting a casino welcome bonus with no deposit in 2018 has never been so easy. In some casinos, you only need to get registered and casino will add your new casino no deposit bonus to your account. In others, however, you will need to confirm your payment option before you receive a code, with which you can claim a bonus code. You can find the latest casino no deposit bonus codes in our Guide.
You might be wondering, why new players get all the perks. We’ve got some good news for you! There also are no deposit casino bonus codes for existing players. They may be presented to players as extra cash, free spins, free credits, and cashbacks.
How Can I Claim Bonus Codes?
You can simply insert the promo code received by email into the cashier section or you might be obliged to contact the support to do it. Respectable gambling providers would want to make this process as easy for you, as possible. If you spend much time seeking ways to use your no deposit bonus or it does not seem to work at all, chances are, your online casino simply doesn’t want you to have that bonus. Not to get in such situations, play only with tested and rated casinos online, such as the ones from OCG rating.
Dealing with Wagering Requirements
Now, it’s about time we discuss wagering requirements and why these are the most hated words of gamblers. Having wagering requirements going with sign up bonus casino of no deposit means that this bonus is not handed to you as a gift; you have to earn it. Some of the major problems that beginning users face when it comes to wagering requirements:
- They don’t know what that is and why they should care – When in online casino for the first time, you don’t know all the ins and outs there. Thus, such users see the bright picture of bonuses they can get and choose a casino with the most high-promising description of those “free” no deposit bonuses.
- They miss the small print – Makes it their own fault, nonetheless, another common experience. Imagine, you see a NZ $200 no deposit bonus code offer with x10 wagering requirement. It means you will have to play with a sum of a much as NZ $2,000 ! before they will allow to cash out this NZ $200 bonus.
- They go for wagering requirements that are impossible to meet – Some online casinos of poor reputation trick their users into wagering on sign-up bonus with wagering requirement of x20 or even higher. It leads users to depositing more and more money to wager on with no guarantee to win it back.
Thus, if you don’t want to find yourself in an uncomfortable situation, be attentive to wagering requirements. They define how soon and at what expense you’ll be able to withdraw the no deposit bonus. However, if you do not plan on spending huge sums right away, minimum deposit bonus is your option.
Best Bonus Offers and Promotions in 2018
This year, online casinos will literally overwhelm you with bonuses and special offers. Casino deposit bonus and no deposit bonus, free spins, free credits, cashbacks, loyalty points – that’s not the full list of welcome bonuses introduced by leading NZ casinos this year.
We want to share with you some of the most seductive casino promotions and offers you should not miss out on. One of the leading casinos in New Zealand, Jackpot City, offers one of the highest match bonuses on the market – NZ $1,600 for the four deposits. Another competitor, Spin Palace Casino, will spoil users with a high number of free spins so that you could win real money betting on your bonus spins. Finally, playing with Night Rush is a total thrill for night owls. This casino will give away cash and free spins for your staying up late!
You can discover even more casino bonuses and promotions checking out our list of the highest rated online casinos NZ. We can assure that none of them will offer you less than you expect.
At last, these casinos do not forget to appreciate existing users as well. The analogous welcome bonuses are available for long-term users. They are given to them in the forms of loyalty points, which then can be either converted into credits, spins, or cash. You can choose to play any game you like and use your loyalty credits as you wish. Besides, you check out which of online casinos allow you to win luxurious trips, gambling nights in real casinos and many more. Getting more loyalty points will bring you a hundred steps closer to becoming a VIP member of your best online casino NZ.