Yako Casino Online Casino Review
€222 + 222 FS Bonus
- Play Now
I have crafted an entire review of the casino where I will highlight all the pros and cons Yako has to offer. Hold on to your hats, gentlemen, this is going to be a crazy ride.
Hundreds of games are presented on Yako. All of them are neatly stored in categories with fitting filters as well as preference suggestions. Such an approach towards usability amplifies great user experience, makes the site rather intuitive and gambling becomes much more fun then we are used to on other sites. Why? Simply because these sections were tailored with players in mind, not display of profitable promotion materials.
Regarding the games, we have:
- Slots: This is definitely not the largest collection of slots games I’ve seen on a site, but, by afr, one of the better ones when it comes to quality of game play. The prizes are awesome as well. Arabian Nights, for once, offer as much as $1,552,202.28 as the jackpot.
- Live casino games: this section is my personal favorite. The dealers are insanely professional. I got the feeling of an actual, real casino around me while playing. Baccarat B is a lot of fun! All the games are open 24/7. What else do you need to know?
- Table games. I’m not generally a big fan of table games if they are not live, so I can’t tell much about this section. Sure the games are classy and offer a nice choice as well as room for maneuver but I’m not the kind of guy to toggle with them in more depth.
- Jackpots: well, they are big, they are taunting, they are far, but reachable – the best combination a jackpot game can have. Winning sums vary from a couple of thousands to several million dollars. Count me in!
All of the games on Yako are developed by certified industry leaders like NYX or Microgaming. It would take an entire review alone top talk about these bad boys. As for now, all I have to say is that all of the abovementioned companies support strict rules and regulations of fair, responsible gaming. The games they release are always certified by governmental as well as international entities that regulate rules of gambling casinos from all over the world apply to.
What about the site itself? We’ve toggled the UI/UX part above. It’s time to talk about in more detail: the navigation is intuitive; the entirety of the site is easily understandable and rather user-friendly. I have my doubts regarding the color choices – the mixture of yellow and purple make Yako look like a Nickelodeon product and not a site for adult, mature players. But hey, this is but an opinion. You may like it or hate it, for all I know.
Back-end of the site is secure and stable. I have not experienced any gaming issues when the site was under peak loads. Protocols are HTTPS protected meaning your data is safe and sound. All in all Yako is doing just fine in terms of software.
Now let’s get to the fun part, shall we? Who doesn’t like a decent bonus, or two? Yako has three of them available for new players. The first pitch is rather minimal – it’s more of a hook, then an actual treat – you get 10 free spins. Win whatever you please with them.
Then things get hotter with a whooping €222/$333 bonus from the first deposit. I have no idea why they’ve decided to divide currencies this way, but I would go for the dollar version. An extra hundred bucks is always an extra hundred bucks, you know?
And there’s still more: users get as much as 222 free spins after the first deposit. Not that’s a lot. Enough to nail that jackpot and stay fabulous & rich for the rest of your lives, if you are lucky enough.
Bonuses never stop after the first deposit. Never! The casino is, after all, desperate to retain your loyalty. They want you returning day after day, week after week. They do whatever in their purpose to nurture your loyalty. Casinos want you to be happy today (how cool is that?). How? Through promotions of course.
So what are the juicy offers Yako has to display?
- Cash Back Mondays: 10% cash back is guaranteed for all loyal players willing to test their luck on a Monday.
- Weekly reloads: 40-75% of deposit bonuses await. Not only that but the bonus is also backed with more free spins. Wow, just wow!
All of the internet’s best and most secure payment systems are at your disposal with Yako. In short, players can make their deposits through Visa, Master Card, iDeal, Trustly, Skrill, PaySafeCard, Zimpler and more. This covers a wide international audienece of players each of which has a neat. The Convenient tool makes his or her deposit.
That noted, all of the abovementioned systems constantly undergo new security checks meaning your money are safe with them, while the payouts don’t take longer than several seconds to a day.
Do you have anything else to add, regarding Yako? I, for once, have not found anything else of pivotal importance to you as players. But, perhaps, your experience is capable of shedding more light on the matter? Don’t be shy!
Do not hesitate to contact my team or me. All of your feedback will be used to make this review even better. You will have a chance to help your brothering in arms. Let us all make the gambling community a better place for everyone. Cheers!
€222 + 222 FS
- Play Now